Wall/Ceiling Mount Subwoofer Speaker System
- High-power 8" woofer with 110mm ferrite magnet and aluminum bobbin.
- Acoustic super-woofer with acoustical bandpass filtering construction.
- Thin-wall metal frame, with large interior volume for excellent low-frequency audio response, plus efficient heat dispersion.
- Installs Between standard studs on 16 inches centers.
- TOA designed brackets allow simplified ^blind" flush mounting in wall or ceiling.
|Enclosure Type||Acoustic Super Woofer|
|Power Handling Capacity||240W (continuous program, 40 ~200Hz)/80W (continuous pink noise, 40-200Hz)|
|Sound Pressure Level||91dB (1W/ 1m), installation in 1/2 free sound field(Measured by installing the unit in the center of a ceiling or wall.) 85dB (1W, 1m) installation in free sound field (Measured in anechoic chamber.)|
|Frequency Response||45 ~ 200Hz (-10dB) installation in 1/2 free sound field (Measured by installing the unit in the center of a ceiling or wall.)|
|Speaker Componen||20cm cone speaker|
|Input Terminal||Detachable screw terminal, (+)/(-) 2 each (for bridge connection)|
|Usable Cable||Solid cable, stranded cable: 0.2 ~ 2.5mm2 (AWG No. 24 -14 equivalent)|
|Finish||Enclosure; Steel plat, black paint/Front Frame; Fire-resistant ABS resin, off-white, paint/Punched net; Steel plate, off-white, paint/Mounting bracket; Steel plate, black paint|
|Dimensions||(W x H x D) 430 x 544 x 135mm|
|Weight||11kg (including front grille and mounting bracket)|
|Accessory||Front frame x1/Mounting bracket x 1/ Anchor piece x 2|
|Option||Matching transformer: MT-S0601 (rated 60W)|