Wide dispersion Box Speakers (F-Series)
F-1300B full range wide dispersion speaker
The latest addition to TOA's acclaimed speaker line, the new F-2000 F-1300and F-1000 Series of compact, high efficiency two-way speakers achieve higher performance levels for wide range frequency response and power handling.
Designed to be extremely versatile in order to meet different installation and application requirements, the new F-2000 and F-1000 Series are ideal solutions that solve increasing
needs for adaptable sound reinforcement.
• Finish in Black or White
• Weather proof version available (F-1000BTWP)
• Low impedance and 100V versions (F-1000BT)
• External rotary control for various impedance settings
• Multi position Bracket included
• Built in speaker protection
Various mounting brackets
enables a wide variety of installations, for example on walls, ceilings and speaker stands. Moreover, additional available brackets make even more demanding installations possible.
|Enclosure Type||Bass-reflex type|
|Power Handling Capacity||30W(continous pink noise) 90W (continous program)|
|Directivity Angle||Horizontal 90°, vertical 90°|
|Speaker Componenrs||Low frequency 10 cm cone type. High Frequency, Balanced dome tweeter|
|Input Terminals||Push-in terminal|
|Dimensions||130(W) × 202(H) × 131(D)mm|
|Weight||1.8 kg (3.97 lb) (including the supplied brackets)|
|Accessories||Speaker bracket × 1, Joint bracket × 1, Wall bracket × 1, Bracket fixing screw × 1 set|
|Option||Board hanger bracket:HY-CM20B,Cluster braket:HY-CL20B,Speaker stand:ST-16A|
- 450W High-power sub-woofer system with 25cm speaker.
- Large 120mm diameter ferrite magnet, long 50mm voice coil, aluminum bobbin, non-pressed paper cone and large-diameter damper permit trouble free low-frequency sound generation at high power input and with extensive voice coil movement.
- Acoustic Super-Woofer system enclosure acts as acoustic band-pass filter to reproduce infrasonic frequencies of up to 35Hz, or to achieve slow-slope phase characteristics.
- Optional MT-S0601 transformer permits conversion to high-impedance operation.
- Urethane-painted MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) enclosure can be easily repainted.
- Six side-positioned external mounting screws facilitate cable suspended installation.
- Removable top panel simplifies post-installation maintenance.
- High-power 8" woofer with 110mm ferrite magnet and aluminum bobbin.
- Acoustic super-woofer with acoustical bandpass filtering construction.
- Thin-wall metal frame, with large interior volume for excellent low-frequency audio response, plus efficient heat dispersion.
- Installs Between standard studs on 16 inches centers.
- TOA designed brackets allow simplified ^blind" flush mounting in wall or ceiling.