Pro-Audio Ceiling Speakers
F-2352SC Ceiling speaker
- TOA introduces a new range of ceiling-mounted speakers that have been designed and engineered to overcome limiting factors that have been associated with conventional ceiling-mount speakers. Most noticeable has always been the high-frequency roll-off that resulted from limited speaker dispersion characteristics. TOA's new ceiling speaker range provides well-balanced audio reproduction without treble attenuation over an expanded listening area thanks to the extra-wide dispersion characteristics that are part of the overall speaker design. Perceived speaker directionality and beaming tendencies are minimized, resulting in a natural, well-balanced sound over a wide area at all levels. Conventional speakers exhibit high frequency roll-off characteristics as the distance between speaker and listener increases. However TOA believes that an ideal ceiling-mounted speaker's response characteristics should include wide dispersion and non-frequency dependent directionality and this new ceiling speaker series proves that.
- Designed to blend into ceilings with a smooth, low-profile design.
- Extra ease of use and higher cost-effectiveness with the metal "back can" enclosure for the speaker rear.
- Minimal high frequency roll-off allows clear and well-balanced sound reproduction over a wide listening area.
- Quick and easy installation to precisely mount speaker onto ceilings and walls. Rotating front grille also installs quickly and conveniently.
- The Electronic Controller (AC-120) option is required to provide increased control of the F-122C's speaker response.
|Rated Input||6W (high impedance)|
|Power Handling Capacity||Continuous pink noise: 9W(8), 6W (16)|
|Continuous program||18W (8), 12W(16)|
|Impedance||(100V Line) 1.7kΩ (6W), 3.3kΩ (3W), 10kΩ (1W), 20kΩ (0.5W)|
|Impedance||(70V Line) 830Ω (6W), 1.7kΩ (3W), 3.3kΩ (1.5W),10kΩ (0.5W), 20kΩ (0.25W)|
|Impedance||(25V Line) 830Ω (0.75W), 1.7kΩ (0.4W), 3.3kΩ (0.2W),10kΩ (0.06W), 20kΩ (0.03W)|
|Low (Adjustable)||16Ω, 8Ω|
|Sound Pressure Level||89dB (1W, 1m)|
|Frequency Response||80 - 20,000Hz (-10dB), 50 - 20,000Hz (-20dB) at installation in 1/2 free sound field (measured by installing the unit in the center of a ceiling.)|
|Speaker Component||High frequency: Balanced dome- type|
|Speaker Component||Low frequency: 12cm cone-type|
|Mounting Hole||°200(maximum ceiling thickness: 37mm)|
|Input Terminal||Push-in connector (Bridging terminal-2 branch type)|
|Usable Cable||600V Vinyl-insulated cable (IV wire or HIV wire)
Solid copper wire; °0.8 - °1.6mm (equivalent to AWG No.20 - 15)
7-core twisted copper wire:0.75 - 1.25mm▓ (equivalent to AWG No.18 - 17)
|Baffle||Fire-resistant ABS resin (resin material grade; UL-94 V-0 or its equivalent), black|
|Rim||Fire-resistant ABS resin (resin material grade; UL-94 V-0 or its equivalent), white, paint|
|Punched net||Steel plate, white, paint|
|Dust-proof bag||Artificial fiber, black|
|Dimensions||°230 x 154 (D)mm|
|Weight||1.5kg (including panel)|
|Ceiling reinforcement ring||n/a|
|Option Anchor hanging bracket||n/a|
|Back can||HY- BC1|
|Tile bar bridge||n/a|
Wide Dispersion Ceiling SP Brochure.pdf