TeachIR (All in One School System)
WM-4300 Wireless Microphone
- WM-4300 Wireless Microphone
- The wireless microphone WM-4300 is of lavalier type designed for use on UHF band. It accommodates the supplied electret condenser microphone unit with a cardioid pick-up pattern and is suitable for vocal and speech reinforcement applications. The built-in circuitry is so designed to minimize the influence from ambient noise.
- One frequency can be selected from 64 operating frequencies (4 banks x 16 channels) of 64 frequencies of 690 - 865 MHz.
- An optimized PLL-synthesizer minimizes the oscillation frequency drift resulting from the ambient temperature or voltage fluctuation.
- Audio level control adjusts the microphone sensitivity.
- Battery lamp indicates battery consumption to prevent the unit from malfunctioning when the battery leve remarkably decreases.
- Compact size and high reliability
- A commercial microphone unit of the type equivalent to the supplied one can also be used.
|Microphone Elemen||Electret condenser type, Cardioid pattern|
|Frequency Range||690 - 865 MHz, UHF|
|Selectable Channel||64 frequencies (These may differ in countries.)|
|RF Carrier Power||Less than 50 mW|
|Tone Frequency||32.768 kHz|
|Modulation System||PLL synthesizer|
|Maximum Input Level||120 dB SPL|
|Battery||6LR61 (9 V x 1)|
|Battery Life||10 hours (alkaline)|
|Indicator||Power/Battery lamp (common use)|
|Antenna||1/4 l herical type|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50°C|
|Finish||Resin, coating, dark gray|
|Dimensions||62 (w) x 142 (h) x 32 (d) mm|
|Weight||150 g (with battery)|