Flush-Mount Boundary Microphone
• Ideal for conference room recording and security monitoring.
• Electret condenser microphone element with omnidirectional pattern for comprehensive pickup.
• Unobtrusive design allows easy flush-mounting in walls, ceilings, and desktops.
• Optimized to deliver best performance when used on a desk or attached to a ceiling.
• Two rubber isolation rings are provided as an accessory serving to reduce vibration.
• Wide frequency range of 30 – 20 kHz provides wellbalanced sound with clarity and a satisfying tonal response.
• Phantom power range of 9 to 52 volts enhances operational versatility.
|Rated Impedance||120 Ohm, balanced|
|Rated Sensitivity||–36 dB (1 kHz 0 dB = 1 V/Pa)|
|Phantom Power||9 – 52 V DC|
|Frequency Response||30 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Output Connector||XLR-3-12 equivalent|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +40°C|
|Finish||Body: Steel, white, semi-gloss, paint, Head: Zinc-plated steel wire, white, semi-gloss, paint|
|Dimensions||ø28 × 68 mm|
|Accessory||Rubber Isolation Ring × 2, M20 Nut × 1|