- 450W High-power sub-woofer system with 25cm speaker.
- Large 120mm diameter ferrite magnet, long 50mm voice coil, aluminum bobbin, non-pressed paper cone and large-diameter damper permit trouble free low-frequency sound generation at high power input and with extensive voice coil movement.
- Acoustic Super-Woofer system enclosure acts as acoustic band-pass filter to reproduce infrasonic frequencies of up to 35Hz, or to achieve slow-slope phase characteristics.
- Optional MT-S0601 transformer permits conversion to high-impedance operation.
- Urethane-painted MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) enclosure can be easily repainted.
- Six side-positioned external mounting screws facilitate cable suspended installation.
- Removable top panel simplifies post-installation maintenance.
- High-power 8" woofer with 110mm ferrite magnet and aluminum bobbin.
- Acoustic super-woofer with acoustical bandpass filtering construction.
- Thin-wall metal frame, with large interior volume for excellent low-frequency audio response, plus efficient heat dispersion.
- Installs Between standard studs on 16 inches centers.
- TOA designed brackets allow simplified ^blind" flush mounting in wall or ceiling.