• Ideal for such speech applications as meetings, lectures, and religious services.
• Electret condenser microphone element with cardioid pattern for focused pickup.
• Excellent high-frequency response of 60 – 20k Hz delivers clear output even through a PA system.
• High sensitivity (–35dB) provides a satisfying tonal response.
• Gooseneck with two adjustment points allows more flexible microphone positioning angles.
• Rejection of undesirable off-axis sound minimizes possible feedback.
• Phantom power range of 9 to 52 volts enhances operational versatility
Picture shows EM-800 with optional stand ST-800
- Unidirectional stand mount type with flexible gooseneck.
- Built-in ON / OFF talk Switch.
- 600 Ω impedance.
- Handling noise suppressed.